Wednesday, December 21, 2005

strike day 2

Today's route:


And today's thoughts:
- Ugh. My legs are stiff from yesterday.

- Wow. The Union Square farmers market is open. I would have never expected that, especially with delivery trucks being under ridership restrictions.

- And while I was passing Union Square, walking by the statue of Ghandi really puts some things into perspective.

- It's fun to walk through my old stomping grounds. I love going by the dog run at Washington Square Park. Puppies don't care there's a strike. They're happy to play with their friends.

- I have no idea how I'm getting to the airport tomorrow, but I've got all day to figure it out.

- Yesterday too few layers, today too many: tights, leggings, jeans. socks and tennis shoes. tank top, sweater, blazer and coat. scarf, hat, gloves. I was dying by the time I got to work. Thank god for San Diego. 70 degrees. YES!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home