Monday, December 19, 2005

non-stop action

Since my office moved today and I'm having that surreal I-just-moved-AGAIN experience, I thought I'd take a moment to do a quick catch-up.

Mom and I had a great time at Thanksgiving, and we were also quite happy to resume our personal space. I missed her the second I left her at the airport. Then I turned around and flew out to London the next day. Great to see my friends, but worked too hard and played too hard and basically just got bummed out. Then Taryn visited for a week. That was fun. We went to a party at Kasina and out to dinner with a girl I graduated from high school with that Taryn bumped into on the plane. Then I had a week at work of packing, plus moving, plus our holiday party. Basically, I didn't get up off the couch on this last Sunday. I was just too pooped.

Now, I'm looking forward to flying out on Thursday and recharging in sunny Cali. In fact, that's what's driving me at the moment. I'll be seeing y'all soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home