Wednesday, October 26, 2005

good stuff

Well, it's been a bit of a blur, but the last few weeks haven't been too bad. Lee and Melinda's wedding was absolutely fabulous. It was beautiful and a blast. Check out http://www.melindaandlee.com for some pictures (hopefully more from them soon).

After the wedding, things finally seemed to become normal again. I almost made it here a few times, but then I was off to London last week. That was also just tons of fun and LOADS of work. I got back here and was all excited to see Taryn, when I got really ill. I was out yesterday and still feel icky today.

I've noticed this blogging thing is becoming monthly. I may retire the blog if I can't get myself here more often. On the other hand, I may not. I added a new link to a campaign I'm working on. It's called Rx for Child Survival and I really hope you'll all check it out. You might remember that I blogged back in March that 1.3 million children could be saved each year by breast-feeding alone. This program is working to stop other easily preventable deaths through donations of vaccines, vitamins, antibiotics, oral rehydration therapy and insecticide-treated netting, in addition to breast-feeding education where culturally appropriate. There's going to be a series on PBS next week that examines global health issues and Time magazine's issue will focus on it as well. Please take a look and please watch and please let me know if you have any questions or feedback.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home