Friday, August 26, 2005

first week back

well, it's Friday. I'm really sleepy, but I'll try to be coherent. On Monday, I had my first day back. I didn't work much because my computer needed setting up. I also got to have lunch with Howard and a few drinks with my friends Mike and Jessica. On Tuesday, I also didn't do much, but I had dinner with Melinda and gave her the belated bridal shower present. Wednesday, Suz arrived from London. Suddenly, I did have work to do. I had several meetings, lunch with Suz, and drinks to send off a colleague who's going to be spending the next six months in London. I also donated blood (GO!). Thursday, I had a nice lunch with some colleagues and dinner with Ryan. And now it's Friday. Tomorrow is Melinda's bachlorette party and Sunday I have to pack, but I'm def. looking forward to the weekend.

No, I'm not settled. Yes, I'm glad to be back. I'm very tired and don't have an opinion on anything (except that the first episode of Battlestar Galactica season 2 rocked). I'll tell you how the move goes and keep you posted. I should be settled in a week or so. Oh, and I changed the template a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home