da plan
so, apparently I haven't actually told you all the plan. Here it is:- August 9-August 18: work my butt off and prep in London
- Friday, August 19: I turn 28 and say goodbye to all my UK friends. If you haven't got the evite and would like me to send it to you, let me know.
- Saturday, August 20: wake up, go to the airport, land 6:45 JFK, come into the city, dump my bags, out to dinner (Bday part two) with Lee and his parents.
- Monday, August 22: first day back in the NY office.
No, I don't know where I'm living after the 31st. When I know, you'll know. Yes, I'm totally swamped, and thus MIA. Nothing short of a phone call will get my attention for the next few weeks, but at least my mobile is working now.
Love you all!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home