Happy Birthday, Grandpa!
Hope you get bunched of yummy cake and stuff!In other cool news, Dad found a page on Boing Boing where that features one of our old family movies (that's them at Disneyland) and one on an Italian web site that shows Vicki in her roadster (the last link under "TITOLI").
In not-so-fun news, I'm worried about my hometown falling into the ocean or something. You guys be safe!
In practical news, I've officially booked my plane ticket to come home on August 20 and the spot I'm going to have my birthday/going away party in London.
In work news, my boss got back last weekend and we're sharing space. Of course, it's weird to be working in the same place (where she can look over my shoulder) but things seem to be going pretty well.
Hope all is well with every one and all the daddies have a great Sunday and get seriously pampered!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home