see ya in a couple of weeks
If I haven't already told you, you should know that I'm leaving for Greece tomorrow and won't be back until next Thursday (the 2nd). I'll be in Athens the first two nights, but I haven't set the rest of my itinerary yet. I might try to do it later today, but I'm not killing myself to get it done. I figure I can backpack it a bit and/or make the rest of my reservations when I get to Athens. It's a sorta spontaneous vacation and I'm really looking forward to it, despite the forecast now calling for rain. I'll take my cell phone, but I don't know how well it will work given that it never works here.Other than that, I'm still killing myself at work and might be working on another cold. I'd love to tell you more but I have to get back so I can try and get everything done before I leave. I'll post pictures and tell you all about it in a couple of weeks.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home