st johns wort withdrawal
I took a walk around the office to clear my head and that didn't work. I'm supposed to be writing something that's due in 15 minutes. Think I'll make it?Monday: long flight. crap movies. watched 3 episodes of CSI and Bride & Prejudice. those were the best choices. lugged luggage into the filthy apartment. went to work (insert *grumble*). hair stylist forgot my appointment and so some other guy turned my hair this blondy orangy brown thing that everyone says they like but I'm not sold on. went downtown. they took away the cube on astor place. had dinner with my friend anisa. went home to a suddenly clean apartment. went to bed.
Tuesday: meeting after meeting. good lunch with former boss (insert *sigh*). more meetings. got some drinks after work. good debate about fear and the state of our country and legalizing drugs and GM crops and stuff. went to see Sin City. I kept nodding off nearer to the end. basically, it made my head explode. I saw way too much of the technical elements to keep me from enjoying it. need to see it again.
Today: meeting after meeting. lunch at the border. more meetings (insert *growl*). supposed to be working but I'm not. looking forward to dinner.
that's my ramble. I'm still grumpy. and now I have to think about how long I'm going to sit here pretending to work. crap.


2 Comments:
tell me it was B.A. and not V.A. that had the lousy movies. and what's in the mix with the old boss so's you get somethin' good when you come back in Aug?
P.S. forgot to sign last comment about movies. (sorry again, Sean).
xxx Mommie
Re: Sin City.
So that means you will need to borrow it from me after all, right? Just checking...
Sean
Post a Comment
<< Home