Thursday, March 31, 2005
so just what IS that girl up to...
What I'm reading:
- William Wallace: The King's Enemy by DJ Gray
- The Portable Dorothy Parker
- Crackpot: The Obsessions of John Waters
...just finished:
- Renegades of Pern by Anne McCaffrey
What I'm watching:
- David Cronenburg films
- Kevin Smith's Evening Harder
- LOADS of TV, especially 24 and M*A*S*H, since Heroes and Battlestar Gallactica is on hiatus.
...just watched (and verdict):
- Grindhouse (SWEET!)
Links
Around the world each year over 6 million children die from easily preventable causes. Rx for Child Survival will help you get informed and give you the tools to help make a change. Check it out!
Previous Posts


4 Comments:
I'm totally gonna be in France the whole time you're here.
Jerrod
o fer criminy sakes. i'm gonna be in california that whole time! dang.
mommie (love u, Jerrod)
i am going to be in oaxaca the whole time you are in the states.
Jurd, that sucks. You going to stop by London?
oh momma, you're so silly.
You were planing on being in NY? j/k. Have fun in Mexico.
Post a Comment
<< Home