Monday, March 14, 2005

milan, snow, and movies

so, things are looking up around here and the best part is the trip to Milan. Yup, in case you didn't know or forgot, I'm out Wednesday-Sunday in Milan. As such, I ain't got much to say right now but should next week. If anything interesting comes up before then (that I'm willing to write about) I'll let you know.

In the meantime, apparently it's been an unusually snowy winter in London. Thank god 'cause I thought I was going to lose it for a while there. I took this picture on the best snow day in the middle of a week of snow. This is the garden behind the church that I walk through in the mornings.

Momma, thought of you when I stopped to take it. See it's still snowing? And the flowers are pretty against the snow.

In far less sentimental news, I saw a few movies over the weekend. Caligula, which apparently you can't get a full copy of here. Had to watch a pirate copy (I know, I know. I'm a hypocrite.) Yeah, it was as violent and sexual as they say it is. At least now I know. Don't think I'll need to watch it again. Although, mad props to the make-up guys. The first death in particular was pretty damn well executed (pun intended). Ginger Snaps 2, which was better than the first one, IMO. Especially since the ending of the first one sucked. And Black Hawk Down, which was WAY better than I expected. I really enjoyed it and highly recommend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home