Thursday, February 10, 2005

picture post

oh yeah. I finally uploaded pics from DECEMBER. (expect email delivery to those of you actually in any of them) So, here's a whole bunch for ya:

First of all is two pics I took to show ya something I love about London. A typical bank (that's my friend Aaron's back in the corner):


See? Boring, typical branch bank. Same as the states. But then you look a little closer:

and they have plaques on the walls for the employees who gave their lives in WWI and WWII. How cool is that! History's everywhere, bro.

Next, the oft talked about view out my dad's window:

Yup, that's my feet up as I lounge in the 75 F/20 C degree xmas weather. Aaaaah...

A typical overground train station:


and in parting, two more jealousy inducing pics from how I spent my winter vacation:



1 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the pics hugely. Will send some on to my frozen relatives in MN (for the jealousy factor) Thanks, Laura. Love, Grandma

 

Post a Comment

<< Home