Friday, February 25, 2005

ugh

I know I promised posts this week but I got knocked out by a bug on Tuesday night and have been in bed since then. Nasty fever and sore throat and other crap. Still happy to see Jerrod, but crappy being sick. I'll check in next week.

5 Comments:

At 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Them British bugs
Be bumbling about!
They hack and wheeze--
Attacking your snout!

Watch out for them buggies!
They water your eyes
Pretending like friendlies--
Are Redcoats in disguise!

Get you green bottles
Of pills and ales--
Kill them buggies:
Yes, you WILL prevail!

xx0xx
Mommie

 
At 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Them British bugs
Be bumbling about!
They hack and wheeze--
Attacking your snout!

Watch out for them buggies!
They water your eyes
Pretending like friendlies--
Are Redcoats in disguise!

Get you green bottles
Of pills and ales--
Kill them buggies:
Yes, you WILL prevail!

xx0xx
Mommie

 
At 11:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Them British bugs
Be bumbling about!
They hack and wheeze--
Attacking your snout!

Watch out for them buggies!
They water your eyes
Pretending like friendlies--
Are Redcoats in disguise!

Get you green bottles
Of pills and ales--
Kill them buggies:
Yes, you WILL prevail!

xx0xx
Mommie

 
At 11:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Them British bugs
Be bumbling about!
They hack and wheeze--
Attacking your snout!

Watch out for them buggies!
They water your eyes
Pretending like friendlies--
Are Redcoats in disguise!

Get you green bottles
Of pills and ales--
Kill them buggies:
Yes, you WILL prevail!

xx0xx
Mommie

 
At 11:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well! So much for techno--
It makes them claims!
I just don't cooperate--
It's just too lame!

I tell it
"Go do that"
And it lies like a lump--
Then now it makes out
Like I'M the chump!

xxx0xxx
Mommie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home