ba-ba-lue
same crap, different continent.anyways, here's some random stuff for you:
Up until now I've refused to read Whil Weaton's blog for fear of completely geeking out. I just can't resist any more - it's too damn funny.
From there, I got this great program that sends books to soldiers.
On a serious note, this article of ours reporting on findings (published by a competitor) that millions of infants lives could be saved by spending 90 cents more per day per person blew me away. "It is estimated that breast-feeding could prevent 1.3 million deaths worldwide each year." Unbelievable.
And on a seriously boring note, if you ever want to look at what it is I have to read every day, check out my work blogroll. Seriously, like 2-3 hours a day on reading this stuff.
Back to the funny: coming in October, a new Wallace and Gromit movie: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit!
Continuing the geekdom: I nearly cried when I found out about the Battlestar Gallactica podcasts. You damn Americans don't know how good you have it.
I guess that's it. Oh, no, wait! I have random pics:
escalator down into a tube station
da tube
and on a bus
Guess I should work or something. Before I go, out of curiousity, are any of you tracking this with a blog reader or are you just randomly checking in? Just wondering how often all are here. Oh, and could somebody resend me Dermody's blog? I can't find it. Thanks.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home