more on leaving
So, Lee forced a chill pill down my throat and I feel much better. I still really should leave after August 22 to meet the days required by the IRS, and I just found out from work that if I leave on or after August 25, I get two more vacation days. Well, that pretty much seals the deal in my book. Even if I don't take those days, I'd get paid for them and the alternative is not earning any vacation from working in August (in the UK). I really really wanted to fly home on the 20th (super-duper birthday weekend), but it just seems to make more sense not to. I'm about 74% sure that I should stay the extra days.So, now I've got to decide whether to leave on the Thursday, Friday, or weekend and whether to have the big party I was planning in London on my birthday (as planned - Friday the 19th) or move it to the following weekend, which is before a three-day weekend. I dunno. Ideas?
Oh, and Jerrod, we are SO having a Labor day/Birthdays/Home Again party.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home