a movie post
I'm actually working, but here's some tidbits about what's going on in my movie life. Yeah, it's recycled content from emails with Sean, but since I'm actually working, I can't take the time to think of new stuff to say. Ain't I a stinker?What I'm Renting:
Have:
Charlie Chaplin - The Kid
Not One Less - Chinese/subtitled
Queued:
1 Happy Times - Chinese/subtitled
2 House Of Flying Daggers - Chinese/subtitled
3 Garden State
4 Blade: Trinity
5 Charlie Chaplin - The Great Dictator
6 Marx Brothers Collection - Animal Crackers
7 Marx Brothers Collection - Duck Soup
8 Man On Fire
9 Layer Cake (British)
10 Secret Window
11 Beyond Borders
12 Sunset Boulevard
13 The Man With The Golden Arm
14 Anatomy of a Murder
15 The Ninth Gate
16 Metropolis (Silent) (German)
17 Rashomon - Japanese/subtitled
See? and I cut M (German) and City of God (Portuguese/subtitled) because I'll borrow 'm from Sean. I can rent movies with subtitles, so there. I get to it when I get to it.
Also, been thinking of the horror classics I need to see. Let's see, starting with more modern English stuff (for now):
- Craven: The Hills Have Eyes & Last House on the Left
- Hooper (Man, he directed a weird mix of crap): Texas Chainsaw Massacre
- Romero: Dawn of the Dead & Day of the Dead. - actually, I need to do a whole zombie catch-up. I think I've only seen Night of the Dead and Return of the Living Dead 3. So I need to watch all 6 of those to get them straight, plus the new Dawn of the Dead.
If I had more time, I'd add links to IMDB, but I gots to go. So, if you're curious, look them up and I'll edit this post later when I have more time.


1 Comments:
oh fine. so I'm lagging. here's your mommie's queue--
Blue Man Group: Rock Tour
Word Wars (yes, it's about Scrabble. sorry. have to see it.)
Assassination of Richard Nixon
The Corporation
Dead Man (Iggy Pop & Johnny Depp, 1995--what did you expect?)
Touching Evil series narrated by Diana Rigg
It's a problem watching subtitles on a 13" laptop, ya know? Sean--what can I do except be pitiful?
Post a Comment
<< Home