Thursday, May 12, 2005

hard week

I won't lie to you guys. I'm having a really hard week. I'm not sleeping well and am fighting to keep from getting the cold my flatmates have. I have tons and tons of things that have to be done within the hour or within the afternoon or within the week. Tight deadlines abound. My back hurts from the stress and my wrists hurt too, from all the typing.

BUT one of the projects was very high profile. Our managing director asked our head of marketing (as in, the head of the board asked another board member) to find someone to write something for our umbrella company (as in, the one above our parent company)'s web site. And she asked me! And I did it today and the guy from the umbrella company and our managing director both said they appreciated it. Neat, huh? You can look at it this way: this went to my boss's boss's boss's boss's boss's boss. So I'm feeling the love even though I'm totally making myself sick with stress.

I think that's a happy story. I don't know. It's hard to say.

1 Comments:

At 11:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lee from Vicki and Steve

 

Post a Comment

<< Home