don't worry
When you wake up, you'll probably see on the news that there have been some explosions in London. Details (right now) are a bit sketchy, but I wanted to let you know that I'm fine. Getting a little sick of doing this sort of thing, but fine. Thinking of you all.Love,
Laura


5 Comments:
Hi Laura
Thanks for letting us know - been thinking about you all morning untill it occured to me to check here. Glad you're ok.
Nille
Hi Laura,
I'm so glad to hear that you're OK!! I hope that you get the rest of the week off work. We miss you!
Taryn
Hi Laura
Your Dad let us know, too, that you are all okay. I was worrying when I heard the news on TV. Thanks for letting us know.
Grandma
Did you break a match yet?
Thank you everyone who wished me well over the last few weeks. I really appreciate it.
And I did break a match. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home