wimbledon
I got to go yesterday! I saw watch Henman play from Henman Hill and got to cheer with the crowd when Murray won. But best of all: I saw Andy Roddick play in centre court!!!! How cool is that? I took pictures but we went a day earlier than I'd planned, so I had to buy a disposable camera instead of using my digital. I'll post them as soon as I can.Also, here's one for Grandma (or anybody in the mood to goof off): there's a live version of Monopoly being played with London taxis. I've only started today, but I'm totally hooked. Let me know if you want to play and I'll send you an email inviting you (I get bonus points for that).
Happy weekend to all.


1 Comments:
Hey Laura - monopoly looks fun, send me an invite.
Main page is at: http://www.monopolylive.co.uk/
Pop
Post a Comment
<< Home