happy halloween!
Hope it's full of fun. As for me, I went to a pirates and wenches party at my friend Ryan's place on Friday night. I then left most of my pirate gear at Ryans and went to see my friend Steve dj at another party. Thus, I have no costume today, but I'm wearing my brand-new Dawn of the Dead sweater that I bought on Saturday. I went with a couple friends out to New Jersey to go to Chiller Theatre. I had a total blast and got all of these zombie autographs:GEORGE ROMERO!!!! - nice but he looked tired at that point
TOM SAVINI - distracted but I don't care. plus he's totally hot with his new haircut
Night of the Living Dead:
JUDITH O'DEA (Barbara) - sweet
BILL CARDILLE (Newscaster) - very nice
Dawn of the Dead:
DAVID EMGE (Stephen) - polite
SCOTT REINIGER (Roger) - same
GAYLEN ROSS (Francine) - nice
SHARON CECCATTI (Nurse Zombie) & CLAYTON HILL (Escalator Zombie) - They were both really great. I'm sad because Sharon's sorta got rubbed off.
Also Ken Foree canceled.
Day of the Dead:
LORI CARDILLE (Sarah) - absolutely lovely.
JOE PILATO (Cpt. Rhodes) - uh... embarassingly weird.
GARY KLAR (Pvt. Steele) - the friendliest nicest guy. I can't wait to get the picture back of the two of us. He knew what Nature was AND he knew where Fallbrook is. How weird is that!
ANTONE DILEO (Miguel) - polite
Land of the Dead
EUGENE CLARK (Big Daddy) - polite and friendly. Another great picture I hope.
PEDRO M. ARCE (Pillsbury) - very funny. Clearly weirded out about the whole thing.
And, Dad, you are going to be so jealous. The only non-zombie autograph I got was... Adrienne Barbeau. How cool is that! She was great and I'm so glad I went.
Tonight I'm going to watch the parade from Lee's office and take in an early night. Maybe try to watch the two horror movies I have (see the side list). Everybody have fun!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home