Wednesday, May 10, 2006
so just what IS that girl up to...
What I'm reading:
- William Wallace: The King's Enemy by DJ Gray
- The Portable Dorothy Parker
- Crackpot: The Obsessions of John Waters
...just finished:
- Renegades of Pern by Anne McCaffrey
What I'm watching:
- David Cronenburg films
- Kevin Smith's Evening Harder
- LOADS of TV, especially 24 and M*A*S*H, since Heroes and Battlestar Gallactica is on hiatus.
...just watched (and verdict):
- Grindhouse (SWEET!)
Links
Around the world each year over 6 million children die from easily preventable causes. Rx for Child Survival will help you get informed and give you the tools to help make a change. Check it out!
Previous Posts


6 Comments:
Of course I read this!
Sure I missed you. Glad you are back Laura. Spring is here. Temps are up to low 80's and inland where I am there is daily sunshine. I'm prepared to sleep well this year as we installed a small AC in the bedroom window. Love you, Grandma B
Let me explain how often I looked at the submarine post and wondered why in the world you did not have additional cultural issues to discuss. After all, I rely upon your expertise! xxxmommie
Hey there
Thinking about going back to London and maybe get to see Nikki and Kay etc. this summer, so reminded me of you and this place... sure has gone quiet.
Hope you doing good back home in the states
nille
Hey - this is where I go for Lalu news! Keep adding!
Pop
I know. I'm a stinker. I've updated the template. I'll try and post today too!
Post a Comment
<< Home