Monday, February 06, 2006

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I just picked up this from Wil Wheaton Dot Net: THEY'RE REDESIGNING THE PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN. Yes, I'm SHOUTING. Why are they doing this? To make it more like the movies. Evil Evil Evil corporate greed. If you didn't hate Disney's unadulterated tromping across the souls of children before, then how could you not now? I just can't believe it.

1 Comments:

At 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Laura, As you can plainly see (Li'l Abner quote), I received your e-mail note. Looks like you are back in the swing of things back there. I hope your mother's disertation is accepted. I looked at it but decided to pass. The only non-verbal communication I understand is the one finger salute. Going for an angiogram of my legs tomorrow at noon. 5 days later, I should get the results and then the surgeon and I will have to decide what cure is possible (if any) and what cannot be done. Happy Valentine's Day.....
Love, Grand dad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home