tech update
Have I mentioned that Adam's the best? Only 100 times? Well, make it 101. I have a working camera with the software installed on my laptop and all that skippee stuff. So, I will def. bring some flat photos and maybe a party pic or two to NY.Also, for those of you dying to know (you are, aren't you?), I did make it to Tesco (um, think... gosh, I don't know, Associated? A&P? It's not that large but it's a big chain.) and topped up the mobile (really topped it up), so my cell phone is back on.
Other than that, had a good time last night a colleague's flat and got to see the baby and meet the husband and had some fun. Going out to meet more of Suz's friends tonight and having a big work drinks on Friday, so it'll be interesting to see exactly when I'll get around to packing. But I guess it's gots to gets done.


1 Comments:
It's lookin' like Costco to me: get your hair done while banking and stocking up on cheese and books? By the way, we have a shopping list from the ex-pats here for tea and skin cream. The tea comes sealed in a large plastic bag and looks about the size of a small car.
xveb
Post a Comment
<< Home