um, Laur, trees stand up. Couch potatoes do not. Will you grow roots as a potato or as a tree? Hint: Potatoes don't move but trees do. Potatoes have eyes but trees have crowns. Sheesh. If'n you weren't so dang smart, I'd rant about the evil TV thing taking up brain space!! xxx She-of-the-Metaphor
Around the world each year over 6 million children die from easily preventable causes. Rx for Child Survival will help you get informed and give you the tools to help make a change. Check it out!
3 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
um, Laur, trees stand up. Couch potatoes do not. Will you grow roots as a potato or as a tree? Hint: Potatoes don't move but trees do. Potatoes have eyes but trees have crowns. Sheesh. If'n you weren't so dang smart, I'd rant about the evil TV thing taking up brain space!!
xxx
She-of-the-Metaphor
oh, momma. of course trees have roots. if I'm just going to sit there, it's much better to be a tree than a spud.
Post a Comment
<< Home