I'm here!
I am SOOO tired! :) I flew in on Sunday night, promptly lost my passport, went into a panic, Lee told me to chill out and go to bed, fell asleep around midnight, got up at 11:00, had lunch then went to Heathrow AGAIN, got my passport (phew), came back to the hotel, had dinner, and then didn't go to sleep for longer than a couple of hours all night. I have absolutely no idea what time it is, and everything is sort of fuzzy, but I should sleep well tonight.Because I spent the day retrieving my passport, I didn't get anything done that I meant to (like a bank account or cell phone), but oh well. I can start doing those things now. The hotel is nice despite the lack of sleep inside and I only have a little problem of no fridge that I'll try to rectify later. Um, that's pretty much it. I would have more to say if I could think straight, but I'm "quite knackered" so I'll try and say more later. :)


1 Comments:
Dude the passport thing sucks. I laughed my ass off when I went to change the litter yesterday, as the matt you bought to "trap" litter seems to act more as a repellant. I SWEAR to god that there is NO litter on it and that your room now has litter carpeting. Can I do some work on my closet/your room? Meaning, can I move shit out of here and into your room in a thoughtfully organized fashion? I saw your note, and know that you plan on working on it next month, BUT you're gonna be really busy and if it didn't happen this summer after we changed rooms, a week trip to see family is going to be a serious obstacle. Pretty please?
The cats say hi and that they're not pissing because uncle Jerrod is treating them well.
What else.... George's friend is staying here this weekend. George MAY be out at the same time you are for a memorial service for a friend. Remember you telling me about the TALL guy that always had to duck in the apartment? He passed.
Sorry I didn't get to see you more in Cali. I saw EVERYONE about once. It was a bummer, but I had a great time with Craig. SOrry I missed your birthday. I suck.
Love,
Jurd
Post a Comment
<< Home