Friday, July 16, 2004

ain't got much too say

But I haven't posted in such a long time, I figured I should write something.

A lot of people have been asking me how move preparations are going. Well, they're not. I'm waiting to hear from UK Personnel about my visa. The more I looked at flat-shares, the more I realized I can't really do anything for a couple of weeks more at least. So, I'm pretty much in a holding pattern.  I'm sure Jerrod would be ecstatic if I'd finish packing, but I keeping putting it off. I guess I should make a serious stab this weekend.

Speaking of which, happy birthday Ryan (Jul 16) and Dad (Jul 18)! Hope you have tons of fun and don't do or think about anything serious.

That's it for now. Hope I have more to say soon!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home