Tuesday, June 15, 2004

busy busy busy

Good grief! Has it been two weeks? Sorry, guys, but *sheesh* I've been busy.

On May 28, I officially moved desks. I'm now sitting on the opposite end of the floor in a Siberian office with two other girls, which makes chatting a bit more difficult. That weekend I also moved bedrooms. Jerrod and I are all switched - well, sorta. I still need to finish packing things up and get out of his closet, but we have some time for that. I miss my big room and checking my email when I feel like it. It's also going to be really rough this July squeezing me and the cats and a litter box into that tiny room. It's def. the closest quarters the three of us have shared. But the good news is Sasha will be spending part of that time here, so hopefully we'll get to hang out and she'll tell me all about school.

Mandi started and training went well, but it took up A LOT of time. I only really started my normal job this week. In between training and now, I also ran off to Nashville for four days for a conference. This weekend was the first I had to do what I wanted, so I got highlights and went to see "Day After Tomorrow" and "Harry Potter" with Jerrod. VERY fun. I recommend both as brain junk food.

So, this Monday I started actually working regularly on my job. It's ok. I'm still getting used to it. Actually, it's kind of exciting to use my brain, like, all the time. Tonight I start the first of the last two classes I need to squeeze out my PR certificate before the summer is out. Between that and working out with Jerrod, my summer's going to be a lot of work, but it's all worth it to get to the end.

*Phew* hope you're all caught up. If you leave note, let me know because everybody keeps signing them anonymous and I don't know who's saying what.
Ta.

1 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I'm glad to see everything is going well! Personally I find using my brain all the time as very exhausting, but with luck, once a week is all that's required of me : )
Pop

 

Post a Comment

<< Home