Tuesday, May 18, 2004

internal announcement

Today, the announcement about my move was published on our intranet:

Laura ***** joins SLBU Communications

We are pleased to announce Laura ***** is joining the SLBU Communications team as Assistant Communications Marketing Manager. Laura will be based in New York until mid-August, when she will move to the London office for a year to represent the communications team and work alongside the UK SLBU team.

Laura will be responsible for effectively communicating site license products, services and policies to the institutional market. She will continue to be in charge of our Darwin intranet. She brings to the position over four years STM publishing experience including three years working at NPG as assistant to Howard ******, CTO, Executive VP. Laura has been involved in PR and internal communications projects, including the project management of Darwin, and will complete her Certificate in Communications at NYU before leaving for the UK. Laura will report to Suzanne **** in New York.

Laura is currently transitioning between roles and will move to her new position in the 6th floor marketing department in early June.

Please join us in wishing Laura well in her new role and her exciting relocation plans!

Suzanne ****
Howard *****

So, everybody knows now. Also, I'm submitting the paperwork to get my last two classes approved. It'd be awesome to have my certificate done before I go.

One more word of congrats to Taryn before I go. Yay Taryn! I had a great time this weekend (glad I got to see all you family peeps), but the best part was def. you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home