Thursday, May 27, 2004

new girl

We finally found Howard a replacement! Her name is Mandi. She's pretty inexperienced, but she's smart as a whip and has that spark we've been looking for. She starts on Tuesday, which means I'm only a week away (plus or minus a day) from starting my new job. Of course, the bad news is that I'm under even more pressure to get everything done. Also, Jerrod wants to paint this weekend, so it's no rest for the wicked. *yawn*

In case you were wondering where I've been for the last week, things are really cranking here and I also took a (work) trip to DC. It was very interesting, although I didn't get to do the site seeing I wanted to and I still haven't unpacked. In two weeks, it's off to Nashville for another conference. Basically all my free time is booked with the apartment or more work.

I'm not complaining, I swear. I'm still excited and thrilled and know that in a couple of weeks this crunch will lessen up and I'll get to start enjoying all the changes. I'm just a little tired and stressed and can't wait for those weeks to get here.

1 Comments:

At 10:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

'scuse me? "Replacement"? huh. didn't know that could happen! how about "substitute"? or, "approximation"? surely not replacement!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home