...it's a hell of a town
Good stuff, good stuff. My friend Dom suggested it was too early to go back, but actually, I've rather enjoyed it so far and just find myself missing London a bit.- Saturday: flying. Jerrod's dad was visiting, so we hung out and Jerrod narc'd on me for the crap I pulled when I was 16. Thanks Jer.
- Sunday: Yanks cream the Sox, 11-1! Woohoo! Plus, I get the bestest burgers in the world: Paul's Place. mmm...paul's...
- Monday: work (which actually goes fairly well) and dress shopping with Melinda. Can't find it online, otherwise I'd link to it. Maybe Mel can.
- Today: more work (not going fairly well) and sushi. mmm...sushi... After work, I'm buying some perfume (prolly), getting my hair done (*warning* I'm seriously considering chopping it all off again), and finally starting packing.
I gotta pack 'cause tomorrow's Vermont and watching the Sue get her piece of paper. yay!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home